Here is your child's Sunday Experience...
We want to provide you with everything to make this time with your kids as intentional yet simple as possible. Below is a suggestion of how to go out about creating this time for your child, but of course feel free to use the resource as you would like.
Sunday Resources for your K-5th Graders
WHAT TO DO:
- Practice the monthly memory verse! “God's grace has saved you because of your faith in Christ. Your salvation doesn't come from anything you do. It's God's gift". Ephesians 2:8.
- Watch the Sunday Video
- Practice Bottom Line for this week, "Jesus is a gift for everyone".
- Look over the Parent Guide!
- Print Child Take-Home
Sunday Resources for your Preschoolers
WHAT TO DO:
- Practice the monthly memory verse! “These are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God" (John 20:31).
- Ask if they remember the story focus: "I spy someone Jesus loves no matter what".
- Watch the Sunday Video! This will include a worship time for their age, a brief skit and the bible story.
- Look over at the Parent Guide!
Connect with GraceKids on Instagram!
Give @gracekidsgcc a follow to stay in the loop about new resources, and to receive some helpful tips in your feed throughout the week!