Here is your child's Sunday Experience...
We want to provide you with everything to make this time with your kids as intentional yet simple as possible. Below is a suggestion of how to go about creating this time for your child, but of course feel free to use the resources as you would like.
Sunday Resources for your K-5th Graders
WHAT TO DO:
- Ask if they remember what the bottom line was from last week (Everyone Needs To Be Forgiven).
- Review the monthly memory verse! “Put up with one another. Forgive one another if you are holding something against someone. Forgive, just as the Lord forgave you.” COLOSSIANS 3:13
- Watch the Sunday Videos below! This will include a countdown video, a brief skit and the bible story. (Elementary age Kinder through 5th)
- Ask them if they remember the bottom line from the video (When You Don't Forgive, You Miss Out).
Sunday Resources for your Preschoolers
WHAT TO DO:
- Ask if they remember what the story focus was from last week (Everyone Can Follow Jesus).
- Review the monthly memory verse! “Come and follow me,’ Jesus said.” Matthew 4:19
- Watch the Sunday Videos below! This will include a worship time for their age, a brief skit and the bible story.
Connect with GraceKids on Instagram!
Give @gracekidsgcc a follow to stay in the loop about new resources, and to receive some helpful tips in your feed throughout the week!